Hi Mick,

Two things you might want to test:

Using z-index to make sure the menu is above the flash movie.
Using background images on the menu with the fast
rollover<http://wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html>techique
to avoid image flicker in IE.

Al

On 1/27/07, Micky Hulse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi al. :)

al morris wrote:
> If the issue is the menu appearing behind flash, you can add param
> mode='transparent' on the flash movie and it will sit behind the menu.

And the point I have been trying to make is that a wmode of opaque works
way better than transparent.

Safari has issues, that is for sure...

Not to beat a dead horse, but... I am still wondering why one of my
sites that has suckerfish over flash and it works great with no probs
until the flash animation is done...

iBook g4 using OS 10.4 and Safari 2.0.4(419.3)

What caused the sub-menu items to work normally during the animation,
but then act funky when all animation stopped?

Whatever the case may be, anyone know if Safari plans to fix this bug in
a future version? Links?

Cheers,
Micky

--